I tried to migrate an onpremise InfoPath form to a simplified SPO Nintex Responsive Form (~70 properties).
Unfortunately the loading time is around 1 minute and if I open a second form instance sharepoint results with a throttle page. If the user changes a lookup value, it again requires 30+ seconds to update the whole form
The form contains different dependencies for each control: a field may be invisible, readonly based on permissions, status, direct other controls or required lookups. I created many variables to keep control properties simple and not repeat "logic" in each control.
The RequestReasonKey variable depends on a lookup control and is using the id to retrieve data of another column of the selected option.
The variable is used in a boolean IsStep1G4 and this is further used in IsStep1G4Required
As given by above variables: If the user changes "Request Reason" the following fields changes visibility / readonly / required state
Further dependencies of this cutout:
- Country is a lookup with a filtered view
- Company is a lookup with a filtered view which additionally restricts items by Country
- Location is a lookup with a filtered view which additionally restricts items by Company
- Process is a lookup with a filtered view which additionally restricts items by Location
- Designation is calculated by other columns of the selected lookup items
The problem: When opening an existing list entry the form sends 750 requests to SPO. Changing "Request Reasons" sends ~200. ... But most of them are the same again and again: Shouldn´t the variables only recalculated, if the source changes?