Not applicable

Approving items in O365

Jump to solution

Hi,

I'm trying to work out how to approve an item in O365. From the looks of the current approval examples the item is not approved based on the task being complete. The 'Update List Item' action doesn't allow you to select the 'Approval Status' field. I've also tried using the 'Call HTTP Web Service' action but I'm unable to get this working in a workflow. I've got it working in a separate REST client Application but in the workflow I'm limited in the format that I can put in the 'Request Content' field of the 'Call HTTP Web Service' action.

Does someone know how to approve an item? Or at least perform an item update using the 'Call HTTP Web Service' action?

Cheers,

Ben

2 Replies
andrewg
Automation Master

Re: Approving items in O365

Jump to solution

Have you tried using the O365 Set Approval Status action - Set the approval status for list items in an Office 365 SharePoint site. Use this action to set the approval status to a value such as Approved, Rejected, Pending, Draft, or Scheduled. This is useful for lists that have Content Approval enabled.

It is an integration action that you can get in the store if you do not have it already.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Re: Approving items in O365

Jump to solution

Hey Ben Ide‌ - did this help you?

0 Kudos