Approval form not opening for few approvers

• 22 April 2022
  • 4 replies

Hi 

I have a workflow with multiple level of approvals. Each level,  approver will get the mail with approval form link to approve. 

Approval form link does not work for few of the approver and shows page not found. Same link works for other people. As a workaround, we are sharing the nintex form explicitly to approver then approver is able to come back to approval form and approve it. 

This was working fine, issue started happening in last 2 days. 

22735i699D4D2C27E474E4.jpg

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi @Harikrishnan 

The link shown in the screenshot seems to indicate the task form is located on the SharePoint and not Nintex Workflow Cloud.

Either way it appears to indicate an authentication/cookie/permissions issue, I would check the following:

• Check the approvers have edit access to the task list.

• Check they are logged into the correct account

• Check another browser to see if it is a cookie authentication issue.

If after this the issue is not found please do contact Nintex Support and they will help you investigate. support@nintex.com

Kind regards

Jake

Userlevel 6
Badge +22

Hi.

This is a known issue.
SharePoint is not correctly XML encoding the FormUrl values in each content type definition when the list's content types are being updated (for example: new content types being added, re-ordered).
As this is happening on the SharePoint side, Nintex is not able to resolve this issue even after working with Microsoft on this issue.

To resolve this issue the form needs to be republished.

Thanks Simon

Just form to be republished or workflow as well

Thanks Jake