Nintex Task Form Corrupted

Badge +1

Hello

I have a problem with a very basic workflow that has been running correctly for months. The approvers click in the e-mail notification but the task form doesn't open. It just says "Sorry, something went wrong". I also can't open the task form when editing the workflow. It just doesn't open, no error messages.

A workaround could be to use the SharePoint default approver form but that's not what I want.

I use a request approval action in SharePoint 2013.

Anyone has an idea on what the cause may be?

Thank you!

Thomas

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

What happens if you locate the specific task in your task list and open it?

Does the problem occur with just one instance of the workflow or do you face it with all new instances of this workflow?

How much customization did you do to the workflow task form? If it's not too much you could try resetting the task form and start over with a new Nintex task form.

Badge +1

Hello, thank you for your fast reaction.

In the task list I get the same message. And it affects all new instances.

I didn't do much customization, but I can't edit or create a task form. I click on the "Edit with Nintex Forms" and nothing happens.

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

That it really strange. Are you using Internet Explorer and can you make sure the site is marked as trusted site or local intranet? It might be a JavaScript problem.

Badge +11

Additionally I'd recommend to open up your browsers developer tools and have a look at the console tab while clicking on the "Edit with Nintex Forms" button. There might an error shown.

I would also try to deactivet/reactivate all Nintex Forms features.

Regards

Philipp