Solved

Process Accelerator Gallery: The Journey

• 1 October 2020
  • 1 reply

Badge +9

Each month we work to improve the Nintex Process Accelerator Gallery by adding new features, templates, and tools. Sometimes those updates include new UI components, and one addition I would like to highlight is the Process Accelerator Journey at the top of the Gallery!

9151i35C6F36E0FED8404.png

Although it looks great, this image is not just a graphic. Simply hover over the images to understand their purpose. From left to right, we have the following steps:

• Watch the Tour - Discover the Process Accelerator Gallery in this video tour
  • Learn More - Get trained up on Nintex at Nintex University where you can register for on-demand training, virtual instructor-led training, and get certified across the Nintex stack!
  • Grab a Template - Learn how you can quickly import templates into your Nintex tenants.
  • Connect with Community - Luckily, you've already done this step as you're reading this post!

The Process Accelerator Journey should get you going in the right direction to identify, automate, and bring greater efficiency to your processes. And if you need help identifying additional processes, feel free to browse the additional templates in the Nintex Process Accelerator Gallery !

icon

Best answer by butlerj 1 October 2020, 16:36

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +19

And here I thought that you just wanted to show off your design skills 😉

Thanks!