Error: Could not load the grid: Failed to return Security Data Table: User K2:MOSSAdministrator does not have Administrator rights.

Badge +4

Error: Could not load the grid: Failed to return Security Data Table: User K2:MOSSAdministrator does not have Administrator rights.

Where to set the pesrmissions for K2:MOSSAdministrator so that it will get permissions.

Reply will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Sush.. 

4 replies

Badge +5

Hi Sushama,

Please have a look at the following post that should help you with this.

http://k2underground.com/forums/thread/29390.aspx

Also in the K2 Documentation  "K2 Workspace" > "K2 Management Console" > "Workflow Server" > "Server Rights" you should be able to find more information regarding this.

Regards,

Gert

Badge +4

Thanks a lot Gert.

Badge

Hi, I am facing the above problem. One of my service account is Admin on K2. Due to changes in Service Account usage policy, we should not access the K2 page with SA credentials like we no longer access the K2 page with Log on As dufferent user. When I try to add myself as Admin in "Manage Console" I got the error "Could not load the grid: Failed to return Security Data Table: User K2:********" does not have admin rights. Can someone please help me on getting Admin permissions to my user name. Thanks in advance.

15160i7275F6FD0527484E.jpg
Badge +9

Hi, 

Please make sure the user has K2 Server rights. If nor login with a domain admin add the user to K2 Server rights.

Also check if "Nested Groups Resolution" ae enabled.

Configure the resolution of nested groups  in K2 workspace > Management Console > K2 server > User managers > K2 > Settings, there is a check box to resolve nested groups, after the change the K2 service will need to be restarted.

Then finally do a ForceIdentityRefresh (for the main group).

Regards

Kallie