How to find where come from error

• 4 September 2017
  • 7 replies

Badge +2

Hi,

Im facing this issue and Im not abale to resolve it.

Someonr could help me ?

thanks.

Regards.

7 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

we need more details on where (forms, workflow...) and in what circumstances the error happen.

but apparently a booleen valeue is expected whereas you you supply a value/stringĀ  which can not be converted to a boolean (true/fasle, 0/1)

Badge +2

Hi Marian,

This issue happened when edit the form from the second time.

There is no workflow, only form.

When people create a item in the list and they saved it, other people have to open it to reply.

Then I'm able to create the new line but when I want to edit it I have this issue.

Do you need more informations ?

thanks in advance.

regards

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

do you have on the form any calculations that are only evaluated in EDIT mode?

do you have any rules and javascripts on the form?

where do you get this error? do you get it directly in browser screen or have you grabbed it from developer console?

can you post whole error text?

Badge +2

For calculations, there is no only EDIT mode evaluation but almost all calculations are active on EDIT mode.

No javascripts on the form but around 50 rules to hide or desactivate some panels.

This error is coming on the list directly and its not there when I apply a preview.

Im waiting the input from my support to give you more detail on the error text.

thanks.

regards.

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

try as well following:

- in browser press F12 to open developer console. on developer console opened switch to 'Console' tab

- open the EDIT form

- watch the developer console for all the errors reported. they might give you a hint what and where is a problem.

Badge +2

Thank for that.

Its showing me "permission denied" but I never change anything and it was working before.

Any idea ?

thanks.

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

maybe you should contact your SP admin, he migth change something. or at at least to help you to identify what permissions are missing.

all the errors should be active links, if you click on one, what code does it directs you to?