Workflow disappeared from workflow gallery

Hi - has anyone encountered and resolved this before. My workflow vanished from the workflow gallery this morning. It was there and working until yesterday. I don't see any support for this online. Please help.

11 replies

Badge +9

Never seem that before, are you the only designer anyone else possibly delete it?

Badge +8

Did you try an reload? I have sometimes the behavior, that while opening the workflow gallery was not loaded successfully and that shows like you described.

Regards

Oli

Badge +4

I have the same issue, but reloading the page didn't work for me.

Badge +8

Wow, that behavior I've observed that by my system yet.

Can you see the workflows by using the SharePoint designer ?

Just connect to the Site and click on Workflows, here you should see all your workflow on the Site-Collection plus the Workflows provided by Nintex.

Regards

Oliver

Badge +8

Where you able to find out what happened? Can you provide a solution?

Regards

Oliver

Badge +4

Nope, I already tried viewing it in SharePoint Designer with no luck.  It's a good thing I have a back up of it elsewhere, so I just recreated the workflow using a different workflow name.

Badge +8

But If you have to use a different workflow name, the old workflow should be still in place , even you couldn't see the workflow.

So I would contact the Nintex support, to help you.

Regards

Oliver

PS: It is always a good idea to backup the workflows

Badge +4

Nintex Support has been contacted.  We only have Software Assurance support, so it may take a while

Badge +6

I also witnessed this behaviour some weeks ago. Workflows disappeared and never appeared again but I also had a backup :-)

Badge +8

Be patient, please hold the line

Badge +3

We have also just experienced this behaviour. Did anyone find out why this happened?