Want to add a new row to a Nintex forms Repeating section through JavaScript method scenario: I have a db that have a products. when user search for a product in a nintex form textbox it will call the web api through javscript and display those resu

Badge +1

Want to add a new row to a Nintex forms Repeating section through JavaScript method

scenario:

I have a db that have a products. when user search for a product in a nintex form textbox it will call the web api through javscript and display those results in panel. When user selects particular product it has to add that particular product to the repeating section row (like adding child items to the parent element)

can you please suggest how to add rows to a repeater control through javascript method instead of adding through the repeater control add new row link button

6 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +11

Hi Prasanth,

Just thinking out lout here: have you considered/investigated if you could populate a choice dropdown list with the database products in the repeating table using JavaScript and then have the user use the Repeating Section controls to add new rows and select the product from the dropdown? If necessary you could add a text field in the repeating section that filters the items in the dropdown list.

KR

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

you can do it eg following way

NWF$(".RSClass a.ms-addnew").click();

RSClass is CSS class set for repeating section control

Badge +1

Thanks Marian,

I have tried like below

NWF$('.rsPO').find('a').click();

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

so can the question be closed?

Badge +1

Yes,

please close the ticket

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

you're author of the question, you should select that helped you and mark correct answer.