Emailing a list attachment

• 15 October 2014
  • 2 replies

Badge +3

I can't figure out how to email a list attachment in Appit. If anybody could help me out, that would be awesome. The more detailed the explanation, the better. I'm brand new to building workflows. 

Further context: The file is uploaded into an administrative form and then an email will send it out.

Thanks,

Corey

2 replies

Badge +4

Hello Corey,

I believe this is what you are looking for.

-->Start the workflow when an attachment is added to the item

-->Then drag the Send E-mail action into the next step of the workflow. Configure the Send E-mail wizard by clicking the drop-down arrow next to To. Add the attachment from the form by expanding Item References and then expanding the list attachments. Here you have the option to drag multiple items into the attachment field.

10710iEDDFF934368A5430.png

Also, using the same steps in the email wizard, you can send the attachment when an item is added to the list. If you need further details, please let me know.

Regards,

AGood

Badge +3

I appreciate the response. It seems this isn't actually my problem... The reason the attachments weren't being sent was becuase there were no attachments to send.

The real problem here is that my form is not attaching the files.

The list i'm using is a calendar in SharePoint 2013. Nativley the SharePoint form doesnt have a field for uploading attachments. I haven't been able to correctly configure the attachment field in k2 designer.

Take a look:

17188i2FE9FB3DF06B5601.jpg