Invalid archive type

• 4 August 2008
  • 8 replies

Badge +1

Hi,

I get the exception when I try to execute an action in a WorklistItem. I installed the patch (http://kb.k2workflow.com/articles/kb000260.aspx) and I get the same exception.

Can you help me please?

Magus

8 replies

Badge +11
Make sure you have upgraded all machines, including developer workstations, to 803.  Make sure you have applied this patch to all machines.  Even if you think you have already applied to all machines, please double-check as it is easy to miss one.
Badge +1

Yes all machines have the patch, the error occurs when carrying out the action from a button because from the workspace without opening the way just by clicking right in the task if it works.

Please help me

Thanks

Magus

Badge +3

Hello,

I just upgrade my K2  to version K2 blackpearl 4.6.7 (4.12060.1590.0) and K2 smartform version K2 smartforms 1.0.6 (4.12165.1625.0).

When we try to add Smartform Client Even after chosing the form, the Invalid archive type exception appear and forms failed loaded.

Any body can help us to fix this ?

Thanks,

Hasyim

Badge +6

Hi Nur Hasyim,

Would you please attach a screenshot of the issue? Is the Invalid archive tyoe similar to the one experianced in the previos responses?

Kind Regards,

Yannick

Badge +3

Hello,

this is the screen shoot. Thx for your help. :)

14153i3D421EFD05B8E8F7.png

Badge +6

Hi Nur Hasyim, 

Can you confirm for me that  all the versions of BP and Smartforms on all servers are the same version in your enviroment?

Regards,

Yannick

Badge +6

Hi Nur Haysim,

I have done some futher research and there was a previous client that recieved the same Invalid Archive Type error which was due to different versions of K2 Software installed on different servers in their enviroment.

Let me know if this is the case, if so i recommend that you update all the K2 Software in your enviroment to the same versions  on the client and server machines.

Kind Regards,

Yannick

Badge +3

I will try after get information from Administrator.

Thanks,