Solved

Add an image on public form

• 28 October 2020
  • 2 replies

I have created a public form on Nintex Workflow Cloud.  We need to brand the form with our Company logo on each page (form has 5 individual pages for the client to tab through).  However, since it is a public form, I don't know where to store the image.  Is there any way to embed it in the form?  I saw a post from a few years ago that suggested storing the image on a public website and using that URL.  We don't really have anything that is public that can store images.  The form is using our SharePoint online connection to a list.  Does anyone have any other ideas?  Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Gavin-Adams 28 October 2020, 23:07

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi @smartin22 

On my NWC forms I use a company logo image that is hosted on our public company website.

(I think under the covers its a wix hosted website)

If you do not have a site like that then you could try sharing an image file from SharePoint or OneDrive as shared with anyone and try to get the URL of the image file only. If you stop sharing etc, then the link will break of course.

You could also check out some of the image sharing services. You may have better luck with one of those.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_image-sharing_websites

Hi @Gavin-Adams 

Thank you so much for your reply.  I ended up "hiding" the file on our website and that worked.  Thanks for the list for image sharing services - I think that will be helpful if we need to store other files for public access.  Thanks!