Solved

Storing Signed Adobe Sign File in SharePoint Online

• 24 August 2021
  • 5 replies

I'm having trouble storing a file in sharepoint online after the file is signed via Adobe Sign. I'm trying to store the signed agreement in sharepoint rather than OneDrive/Box/etc. Then emailing the signed agreement to another party. My workflow screenshot is below. 

Getting the error when it is at the "store a file" action. 

Received an error response from the connector: {"message":"Folder path 'https://xxxxx.sharepoint.com/sites/xxxxxx/Document%20Test/Forms/DispForm.aspx?ID=22' is not supported","correlationId":"3a7b96dc-5c17-47d0-8af1-0cb8dc066912"}. [Error Code: IO.XtensionExecute.ErrorResponse]

19411i93232390C4C54B79.png

icon

Best answer by BouncingTacos 27 August 2021, 17:41

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

@BouncingTacos As you are getting an error, I would suggest contacting Support(support@nintex.com). They will be able help investigate the error.

Userlevel 5
Badge +19

@BouncingTacos looking at that URL, what do you have as your Folder Path within the action configuration? It seems to be pointing at a .aspx page vs. an actual folder?

Hi Butler. 

Here is the action of the create a folder. The workflow is able to get to the this point and creates the actual folder. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +19

@BouncingTacos can you provide a similar screenshot for the Store a File action where the workflow is failing?

Hey Burke. I actually contacted Nintex Support that the other user selected and they were able to help me out. It was an error in the folder path. I messed up the folder path for the store a file, which caused the error message. 

Thanks a million for reaching out though!