Save submitted form on SharePoint

• 12 October 2021
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

Hi everybody, I would like know if there is a way to save a submitted Nintex Cloud from on a SharePoint List something like Nintex 365 forms do attaching the form's URL to the new element on the list. Since we have the option to migrate workflows from Nintex 365 to Nintex Cloud I want to use that function on Nintex Cloud but I have not found anything like that. 

3 replies

Badge +9

Hi @Oscar-Castillo 

Not sure if I completely understood your requirement, are you trying to link the NWC start form, for a completed workflow instance, to a Sharepoint list item?

If so, then a better approach would be to have the NWC workflow create/update a list item with the submitted values in the NWC workflow start form.

Do let me know if that's not what you're trying to achieve.

Sumit

Badge +1

Hi. 

On Nintex forms (365) when you submit a form Nintex create a hyperlink with the submitted form on the Title's column at SharePoint, I am looking to do something similar with Nintex WC.

Userlevel 3
Badge +12

As shown below, every NWC workflow has an instance id and you can get it from NWC Context variables (workflow instance id), build a string with your tenant url and this instance id and update the list column in ShaerPoint. Hope this helps.