Solved

Remove page numbers on forms?

• 3 August 2020
  • 4 replies

Hello.  Is there any way we can remove the page number on the top left corner of the "forms"?  Also, is there a way to format the choice multiple and single?  I'd like to make the questions in bold letters if possible.

icon

Best answer by butlerj 4 August 2020, 15:23

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +19

@ky1117sg there is currently no way to remove the page numbers when working with multiple pages of the form, however you can change the page title text.

Related to the choice control question, while there is not a way to directly format the choice control's title, you could simply blank out the Title configuration on the choice control (this would retain the Name configuration that can be used in the workflow), and then use a formatted label control to display the "title".

Hope that helps.

Thank you so much.  I'll try that right now.  

Thank you!!!

I have a problem with your solution.  I don't have a choice title on my version.  I'm using workflow cloud.  Would you happen to know any other solution?

Thank you.

Userlevel 5
Badge +19

@ky1117sg sorry didn't see your post! The 'Choice Title' in my example is just a label control that I've updated the name for. Let me know if you're not able to add a label control and we can have Support help you out!