Old form showing up in my flexi task

Badge +8

Hello..

I have a flex task that goes to an approver and based on their approval selection, it send back to the requestor. I am seeing to where the approver gets the email but when they click on the link to take them to the form, it doesn't show all of the information that should be populated. It appears it's an old form but I have opened the form up to import the new one and it's the new form. So confused. Please help.

Thanks

Cassy Freeman

11 replies

Badge +16

Are you sure you're running the current published version of the workflow? Make sure once you confirm the form is as it should be that you publish the workflow as that is required to publish the form.

Badge +8

Yep, definitely running the published version.

Badge +16

try disabling that action and creating a new one and importing the form - see what happens.

Question - did you create this action originally from scratch, or did you copy and paste it from another one you had configured?

Badge +8

Good question. I have created and updated so any I can't remember now. I believe I did now that you mention it. You think maybe it's running an older version?

Badge +8

I deleted all of the old versions just to be safe. We'll see if that works. Good thinking!

Badge +16

I have had no end of issues when copying and editing flexi task actions so I always add new ones.

Badge +8

Good to know. I should stop being so lazy. I will redo it from scratch and let you know.

Badge +8

Hi Cassy. So I added all new flexi tasks. Not all info from the list is populating in the form that the approval opens. I have the setting as enabled no, visible yes. Any ideas as to why?

Badge +16

just check in list settings > workflow settings > add remove block that there are no running instances of old versions

Badge +16

can you do some screenshots?  so the fields are on the approval task but are not populating?  and the data is in there for that item?

Badge +8

Hold that thought. It might be working now. I tested one this morning and everything is fine. Maybe it's still triggering old ones somehow from like my past due report since those are older.