Solved

NWC - Re-use/pre-populate filled form data/attachments within task forms

• 19 January 2020
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

Hi Team,

I am facing some challenges in Nintex workflow cloud, Let me try to explain the scenario;

1. We are starting a component workflow in NWC and assiging a NWC task from SharePoint list workflow item creation.
  2. Vendor (External user) is filling the task form with some attachments, once form is filled we are updating the SharePoint list item and copying the attachments.
  3. Now Internal Staff can reject the form if some data or attachment is not valid, again we are starting a NWC component workflow and assiging a new task to Vendor

Now the problem is when the reject task is assigned to the vendor, i want to pre-populate all the data and attachments filled in first task so that user can ammend and re-submit.

I am trying set the default values in second task from the first task but it is not populating, also i dont see any option to show/copy the attachments uploaded in task 1.

Kindly suggest.

Thanks

Ankur

icon

Best answer by butlerj 26 February 2020, 18:19

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +19

Hi Ankur,

Currently there isn't a way that you can pass files from one task form to another. There is an open UserVoice topic for this functionality, and it would be great if you could add your vote to help raise the visibility to the product team: https://nintex.uservoice.com/forums/430063-5-nintex-workflow-cloud/suggestions/39802081-task-form-file-available-as-file-variable