There are some newly features of NWC that are been implemented easily, and without stress during the webinar training that I can't find in my environment. I want to know if it is a bug or my tenancy plan does not cover for it.
1. The Converting PDF button to editable form is not available in my environment.
2. The Newly added External Data source feature to add multiple values from a data source is also not available on my environment. The place where the external data sources will be showing is not displaying it.
3. The Ability to show attachments on my form is also not included.
The last but not the least is the Nintex gateway connection between RPA and NWC, it is taking too much time without authenticating and connection.
I am an administrator on both NWC and RPA but the Nintex Gateway authentication and subsequent connection is not going through.
P.S. My Nintex NWC version is Standard
Solved! Go to Solution.
1. This feature is an add-on and you would need to talk to your account manager if you are interested(https://help.nintex.com/en-US/nwc/Content/Designer/ConvertPDF.htm)
2. This should be available for all tenants, may be accessing in the wrong location. You can check out the faq here(https://community.nintex.com/t5/Best-Practices/Nintex-Workflow-Cloud-Forms-Data-Source-Variable-FAQ/...) and a video example here(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60irOIJhaT4&list=PLH4V-yq6KJktBxJ5YEosC4fP-4n1pL26n&index=35).
3. Can you confirm what you mean by show attachments? Are you referring to My Nintex?(https://help.nintex.com/en-US/nwc/Content/Overview/MyNintex.htm)
4. If your gateway isn't working I would suggest contacting support(firstname.lastname@example.org)