Solved

Lookup Control for Azure AD in NWC form

• 10 September 2020
  • 2 replies

Badge +4

I'm working on an approval workflow that allows the end user to choose who to send the approval to.  We are using an email control currently and am running into an issue where people are miss-spelling the email address which terminates the workflow.  I do not want to maintain a separate email list in SharePoint as that would be another list to maintain.  Instead I would like to call Azure for emails addresses, however, it limits you to 999 rows to return.  As we have over 1100 employees, how can I ensure I return everyone's email address I need.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Kyle Barton

icon

Best answer by cecilia-penha 14 September 2020, 04:15

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi,

Using the Out Of Box Azure AD connection and Datasource will limit you to 999 users. 

I would suggest you 1 method to filter the list from the form depending of the user name you specify as shown below :

Another solution is to create your own Xtension with the exact limit you need and/or filters and parameters you need , wildcard search included.

Hope that helps

Badge +4
Thanks @cecilia-penha. I was hoping to not have to use another field to do this. I think a custom xtension may be my best choice.

Kyle