Solved

Is there a expiration date for Form URL??

• 9 November 2020
  • 2 replies

Hello, there. I was wondering if any of you know the answer of the following question.

I was using "Assign a task" action, and I chose form based, I've already designed the form, and I want to send the form URL to people to collect their information, but this may take a long time. So I was wondering if there's a expiration date for this Form URL? If yes, then I could make a note in my email to notify people.

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by butlerj 9 November 2020, 15:26

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +19

@SolomonShawn while there are "Reminders" and "Escalations" that can be setup for tasks within Nintex Workflow Cloud (see below), there currently is not an "Expiration" date for the tasks. They will continue to be available as long as the workflow instance is not manually terminated.

I was using "Assign a task" action, and I chose form based, I've already designed the form, and I want to send the form URL to people to collect their information, but this may take a long time. So I was wondering if there's a expiration d192.168.0.1ate for this Form URL? If yes, then I could make a note in my email to notify people.

issue got solved!!