woutert
Forms Fledgling

Re: How to merge files in NWC workflow from Form attachments?

Jump to solution

@leighburke I am interested in this solution. But what do these shared export keys mean? (khEHTFjQaiyYCHdNs7MoYNPSMMFZK7fdqy13GkzUp1SV2gkLr)  How does this bring me to the sample workflow?

0 Kudos
leighburke
Nintex Employee
Nintex Employee

Jump to solution

Hi @woutert,

I have changed the export link to the following(RKJsQWzLjz8fp5DWWSCXARPDBeqPcw4dGTmKtzyyPvfTnbtbt), we have a nice video explaining how to import and export workflows(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fC2SDnQHEvE).

In this video you will learn how to move workflows from one Nintex Workflow Cloud environment to another.
0 Kudos
woutert
Forms Fledgling

Jump to solution

Thanks @leighburke for your quick reply! I am going to study this for sure. Wasn't aware of this feature. I asked this actually in the context of this SharePoint Online List Attachment problem I just posted here

0 Kudos
EleanorK
Canvas Initiate

Jump to solution

Hi @leighburke ,

I have created the WF as per your imported version. I have allowed for up to 10 files but when I tested the WF the instance failed with the message being " ! Index was outside the bounds of the collection". Looks like it failed at attempting to check for attachment number 9 and the form only had 8 attachments? The run if actions were configured like yours with the index being greater than a certain number?

0 Kudos
leighburke
Nintex Employee
Nintex Employee

Jump to solution

@EleanorK That error looks like the 'run if' ran when it shouldn't I would check the condition and confirm the collection size using a log in details. Keeping in mind the last index value will be 1 less than the count because collections start at 0.