Google Workspace Export Connection Configuration

• 16 February 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge +2

I have created a project in Google Workspace and I have added a connection along with the Export Connection API.  I go to my workflow and I place the Google Workspace Export over to the canvas.  In the Connection field it asks me to select a value and I select add connection.  A dialog box pops up asking for a Connection Name.  I paste in the name of the Nintex connection I created. 

I get a Error 401: invalid_client, Client missing a project id.

Can anyone tell me what I have set up incorrectly?

@burked 

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

@bmat1962 It sounds like there may be something missing on the auth side. Did you follow the setup instructions on the gallery for setting up the App for Oauth Client ID Credentials along with the redirect URL? If so, did you add the Client ID and Client Secret when adding the Xtension in NWC? 

If these parts were all configured, when you click 'Add Connection' from the action it should redirect you to login with a Google account, or to a screen that says 'this app isnt verified' where you can click Advanced and 'Go To Nintex.io' to resolve it. 

Badge +2

@burked I THINK I followed those instructions up until it asked to do the URI.  I wasn't able to find it so I asked our IT guy to help me and he added the url for me.  

The other thing is that I did not have the Client ID or Client Secret yesterday.  I asked for those this morning, received and got those in the Xtension in NWC.

I tried it again and I am still getting the error.  Should I have someone from the help desk take a look at the setup?  Thank you for responding. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

When in the security screen for the Xtension, can you make sure you also selected "Google" for the auth type?  If it's standard Oauth you would likely still see auth errors.