Solved

Form design with variable pages

• 28 March 2021
  • 1 reply

hi,

I have an existing MS excel form that i am trying to move into the nintex platform.  The excel file has two tables, the first one contains details of an asset being requested and the second table are requisition details relating to that asset.  For example, if you buy a car as an asset you order the car but have to include insurance, fancy wheels, leather seats etc so each line in the second table should link should link to an asset.  I have tried to use a repeating section so that each asset is filled out, but i need the next page on the form to link to that asset too.  So i am trying to figure out if i can make each line in the first page able a variable and then it can create a new page dependent on how many rows are created?  

hope that makes sense, happy to answer some questions if not clear.  I have added screenshots of the excel file and cloud form

cheers

thomas 

icon

Best answer by leighburke 30 March 2021, 00:54

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

@thomaslarkin Currently there is no way to make pages dynamically, if you would like to suggest this feature you can do so in uservoice(https://nintex.uservoice.com/). With current functionality you could potentially just put a repeating section inside of the existing repeating section and that may do what you need.