WorkflowTask Page issue

Badge +1

I have list having item level permission "Read items that were created by the user " and "Create items and edit items that were created by the user"

I am able to open the item from tasklist but not able to open the from the list item itself.

When I try open the request from the approver window i get an the following error , but when i give item level permission to "Read all items "  it works fine. In our case I need "Read items that were created by the user" privileges. If I assign the Manage list permission to the approval user than it works, but I don't want to give approver these rights.

Error

SharePoint Task Page Not Available

The SharePoint task page is scheduled to be created. Refresh the page or return to the workflow summary page using the links below. Contact your SharePoint administrator if you believe you've reached this page in error.

Refresh

Workflow Summary

Detailed Information

SharePoint Administrators: The SharePoint task page is scheduled by the K2 server using a SharePoint timer job. If the timer job fails the task page will not be created. It may be necessary to restart the SharePoint timer job service in order for the task page to be created.

Error Occurred : The corresponding list item is no longer available.

Error Information

System.ArgumentException: The corresponding list item is no longer available. at SourceCode.SharePoint.ApplicationPages.WorkflowTaskPage.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)

0 replies

Be the first to reply!