Respond a Nintex community message by email not available

• 17 March 2015
  • 3 replies

Badge +7

As most of us would have realised by now: responding to a message in this community by hitting reply on a message is not working (you get undelivered mail returned by sender "address unknown")

Can the site admin not just disable the respond by email option then ?

It's a shame that we discussing a modern age tool such as Nintex workflow lazy-approval that allows you just that but cannot use the same with Jive/community Nintex, so let's disable it if you can't configure it please ?

Each time I receive the email and it says "Reply to this message by replying to this email, or head to the message on the Nintex Community​" I am too tempted to hope that it has been configured but nope.

3 replies

Badge +7

Sure, to make it easier to debug:

-  below is the screenshot of the message I received by email after you responded

email_in.png

- now if I email back and type any message, here is the message being bounced back

email_failure.png

Badge +7

Looks like you fixed it already?  I received some responses over night that do not show the Reply by email.

Badge +7

Hi Emily, just thought you should know (since I can't send you a private message) that responding via email is displayed in the community email but responding doesn't go through:

Respond_to_community_message_via_email.png