Solved

Copies items from one site to another change the name of the employee in Nintex Workflow Cloud

Workflow Cloud has been a new experience for me, and I have a workflow that copies items from one site to another, but it keeps changing the name of the employee in the people picker field. For example, George may be listed as an employee on the source site but Sohan is listed as an employee on the destination site.

icon

Best answer by jesse_mchargue 9 March 2022, 04:35

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hey @HereturbiesWalt 

Not sure if there was a question in there, but if the issue is the changing of the employee name, I would look at what data is being passed in the workflow. The data may be updated at some point from another workflow too.

I would log the data that is being pulled from the source list and then again what is being added to the destination list to ensure they are the same and expected.

Hope this helps!

We are moving to SharePoint 2019 very soon and in the future we’ll be going to SharePoint Online.

My question for you is: if you had to choose which one would you prefer and why? We are not familiar with Power Automate.

Thanks for you help!

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Recommend Nintex Workflow Cloud (NWC) as there are many more capabilities available and lower learning curve in building new workflows.  Try it out!  Contact your Nintex account manager for an NWC tenant.