courtney_shelto
Apprentice

Re: Connectivity to SharePoint (O365 and or On-Prem) lists and Libraries

Jump to solution

Hello all! Just wanted to check back in on the status here, see if there are any updates to be had? We have a use case for a publicly accessible form that we'd like to use to get data into SharePoint Online (we're a fully online shop, no on-prem stuff). If there's another/a better way to accomplish this, I'm all ears!

0 Kudos
davidf
Novice

Jump to solution

Hi Courtney,

Can you clarify if you are using Nintex Workflow for Office365 or Nintex Workflow Cloud?

Thanks,

David

0 Kudos
courtney_shelto
Apprentice

Jump to solution

Hey David,

We currently have Nintex Workflow and Forms for Office 365. We have a possible use case for Nintex Workflow Cloud in that we need a publicly accessible form that does not require credentials to be used. We'd like to point the data gathered from this into SharePoint if possible.

The exact use case is really a ticketing system for our Facilities manager. We own a building that houses other corporate tenants as well as individual people tenants and all of these users need to be able to submit work requests. We were hoping to use Nintex Workflow Cloud for this. But, I spoke with  and it seems like the customizability of the forms portion of this is pretty minimal at this point. After talking to him, the business of course mentioned that they'd like cascading drop downs, which I'm not so sure the current Form implementation on Nintex Workflow Cloud could handle.