Solved

Citrix ShareFile Connector

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hello,

We're currently doing a trial of Workflow Cloud and trying to get document storage setup. Our organization doesn't have One Drive, Box, DropBox, or Google Drive. However, we do have Citrix ShareFile which at one point appears to have been a built in document storage option. 

18132iFA00388E674597FA.png

I'm unable to find any references to ShareFile in the current version of Workflow Cloud, but I also can't find anything about it being removed. 

Is there no longer a built in integration with Citrix ShareFile?

Thank you

icon

Best answer by butlerj 11 June 2021, 18:31

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +19

@bsikes you are correct we used to have a built in integration to Citrix ShareFile when we used a previous system integrator for Nintex Workflow Cloud. However, as no customers were using it we did not carry that support over onto our native system integration platform. This is something that we can look to add back to the product, however we do not have support for it today. 

Alternatively if you have access to development resources you could build your own connector using the Xtensions framework (https://help.nintex.com/en-US/xtensions/Home.htm).

I wish I’ve read this thread before when I was facing the same issues. My software got corrupted and kept on showing me weird errors, and even after googling, I still could not understand what is going on. I needed my system to operate as fast as possible because it is directly connected to the cloud, and I need it for my business. So, I decided to contact a cloud it support service that my colleague always talked about. I found their website on the internet, and it seemed like they could provide all the services needed. Eventually, they did provide me with the highest quality of service, and my software operates spectacularly now. I can easily say that it’s the best it support Sydney has, and I hope we’ll be able to cooperate in the future.

Just wondering if you all have thought about adding it to the product.  I'm actually needing to use it with a workflow and wondering what the status is before I spend the time trying to build it.  Thanks!