Solved

RPA Unlocker does not work when launched from RPA Central

• 15 October 2022
  • 2 replies

I've recently install RPAC on a Win11 VM hosted within Azure.  To test the unlocker I have a very small botflow that just unlocks the machine and opens the calculator (to confirm that yes it unlocked and made it to the next step).   

When I test the unlocker using the 'test' button everything works fine.   When I launch the botflow from an RPAC scheduled task, the botflow launches, however it is unable to unlock the machine. 

Just to rule out the obvious questions; there is no GPO applied, and the scheduled task was scheduled for 2-3 minutes after I disconnected so there shoudlnt be a session timeout involved.  When I re-connect to the machine, I can see the botflow that attempted to launch with the 'unable to unlock' error shown (See photo).  I have also verified that the RPA Unlocker version is the newest version on the Nintex website.

Any suggestions or advise would be appreciated!

icon

Best answer by michta 15 October 2022, 02:00

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +9

Hi, Ken,

Did you use the tscon batch file approach as described in this topic? https://help.nintex.com/en-US/rpa/Actions/Unlock.htm?Highlight=tscon

HTH,

Mike

Hi Mike, 

Thanks, yes the tscon portion is something I missed somehow.   The bot is unlocking properly now, but is struggling to execute the botflow as expected when running 100% disconnected.   But at least I can more forwared with troubleshooting now.  

Thanks!