Solved

Nintex RPA issue with the send text activity

Hello,

please, check screenshots below. I sent value from list to form, with damaged Russian letters, but I see the current Russian letters in the Preview. Can you help me figure out how to fix the error?

If I copy the information from the list to the clipboard, then everything is fine.

List to form:

17856i89A3389C229BF07B.png

List to clipboard:

17855i4326972CE7363119.png

icon

Best answer by john_armstrong 11 June 2021, 18:46

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey Dimitry,

so the issue is with sending Russian characters to a web form?  What kind of form is it?  HTML? PDF? Nintex Form?

cheers,

Vadim

It's K2 form.

Please specify if there is a problem related to the K2 form, if so, how can I fix it?

This error occurred again, but with the MS Word file

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi @DmitryR 

Nintex RPA is not going to be able to type non-Latin characters, such as Russian, Arabic, Chinese, etc. As you've noticed. The method you discovered is going to be the best way to approach it. Utilizing the built in action to 'Set Clipboard' and then utilizing 'Send Value' to send a [^Ctrl+V] (None/Very Slow settings) to the application you're interacting with.

If you'd like to see this capability in Nintex RPA, I would suggest leaving feedback on the product's UserVoice: https://nintex.uservoice.com/forums/920554-91-nintex-rpa