Question

How to maximize image to fill control for K2 Image Control

• 21 February 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

I’m trying to create a form that allows users to upload an image using an image control however the image does not fit the entire width of the control. Filename and size properties take up a portion of the control. Is there a way to set the control to show the full image. I tried setting the size properties to very large however the image is larger but still restricted to half the width of the control. 

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

Not sure if this is what you are looking for, but for the Image Control, you can try setting the ‘Show Information’ to false, and then set the Size to ‘Original’ or a custom size.

Badge +1

Thank you! This helped however I would like to limit the width of the displayed image (e.g. 200x200). The custom height/width values did not adjust the image size, only the size of the image control.

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

When setting the custom size of the control, the control and preview image will adjust according to the size configured, however the image file will maintain its original size when uploaded.

Are you looking to resize the actual uploaded image file before it is saved?  If so, I don’t believe this functionality exists out of the box.