Mapping Standards

Hi all, 

We are going through a relaunch phase and developing best practice standards, which have not been implemented prior. 

A question, what best practice standards/ governance did/ are you using and would you be willing to share such a standard document or best practice document?

TIA

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8
I'm re-writing ours so am interested in this response as well.
Originally our mapping 'standards and principles' were included in our BPM goveranance framework and I'm re-writing them using the Promapp 'Rule Book' template.
Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Hello All.

Sun Life Financial is just about 3 months into Promapp after our vendor training and we would love to share our approach and practices.  Not everything is packaged into a definitive document yet, but totally open to sharing more in whatever format (a call, email, virtual meeting etc.).

Let me know, but I will look into preparing materials that can be easily shared.

Srinee

Srinee

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Sorry this is almost a year later, but a it's our first full year and feel really good about our standards and governance we have put in place.

If interested in discussing and sharing you can get me at srinee.raman@sunlife.com

Thanks - Srinee