Solved

Is there a way to update linked process titles?

• 9 January 2020
  • 3 replies

Hi,

I have an overarching process that only contains links to other processes (let's call them sub-processes). I've updated the title of one of the sub-processes but that's not being reflected in the overarching process.

Is there any way to do this apart from deleting the sub-process from the overarching process and inserting it again?

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by jamesr0ss 23 January 2020, 03:44

View original

3 replies

@lmelville Do you have Process Approval switch on in Promapp?  Changes should reflect immediatly.  If not, you might have to "Publish" your processes.  I would also suggest looking at creating Overview Diagram rather than Overarching Processes.  Overview Diagrams have a few restrictions but has been designed to display how sub-processes link together.

You create an Overview Diagram by selecting the Process Group, and then from the Process Group view, select Edit.  This will allow you to add Processes or Process Groups to the diagram.

Hi there,

The name of the underlying process should update once you republish both the underlying and the overarching processes. Hope that helps! Dianna

Thanks! this makes sense