How have you used TAGGING?

• 27 October 2020
  • 3 replies

Hi Community - I'm setting up tagging for our company wide and have thought of the basics (lean, automation, CI, controls) but wondering if anyone has used tagging in different ways that I could consider?  Love your ideas!!

3 replies

Hi  🙂

Not sure what industry you're in, so these might not be helpful at all.  As a local government, we tag activities that are statutory requirements - so we know that's a step we can't skip or remove! 

We also tag any that involve contact with external customers - our Customer Service Manager likes to keep track of those and look for improvement opportunities.  Will also be relevant when we implement a new customer relationship management system.

Thanks Andrea - great suggestions, we are in finance but it's also all about the customer! We will link the controls in too so that is similar to stat requirements. Appreciate you sharing your thoughts!!

Hi, We're looking to use tagging to highlight processes or process steps which are linked to regulatory or legislative requirements too. It works well for individual tasks but I've been trying to figure out a way to show when essentially a whole process is in place to meet a particular requirement. Any bright ideas much appreciated.