Solved

Document Links in Groups

• 15 December 2020
  • 5 replies

I have a high-level framework document, for which I'd love to create a link that allows users to access it from a Group level, rather than from the task level within a process. So far all I can create is an upload or a link at the process level. 

Is this a feasible feat or will it end in futile failure?  

icon

Best answer by Wendy2 22 February 2021, 02:38

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

The only options to attach links to the group level overview are for processes or process groups; there's no option there to include a link to a document, so I'm thinking the answer is no.

NB: I'm a 3+ years user/Promaster, not necessarily an expert though!

I've been receiving similar questions from our stakeholders. These refer to documents such as JAAs, high level Frameworks or even Policies. I would love to be able to link a document on a process group level.

I've posted this as a suggestion, please vote if you can: https://nintex.uservoice.com/forums/919189-7-nintex-promapp/suggestions/42724484-link-a-document-on-group-level

Fantastic, I just voted, thank you! I'll let our BPM team know as well.
Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Our workaround is to enter the Document URL in the Process Group Background Notes.  Users can then copy & paste these into their browser.  This is not ideal but it's a reasonable workaround until Promapp make some changes.  (see attached example).  The other option is to encourage users to go to the document library, and open the appropriate group and they will see all relevant docs.