Solved

Why does a System link to a process in Promapp without #tagging the name of the system

• 21 January 2020
  • 2 replies

While writing tasks in an activity in Promapp, I used  the word " Quote" as an action not a system and  the system, with the same name, was linked to that process without hash tagging the sytem name.  How do I remove the automation in Promapp? I pefer the #'system' because I can select the appropriate system to the task or activity being mapped. 

icon

Best answer by jamesr0ss 23 January 2020, 03:16

View original

2 replies

Hi @Craigryan, Promapp does not have an option to disable the Automatic linking of Systems.  But you can remove the System Tag once it has been added by the application.  Edit the Activity, Tasky or Note, and click on the "x" to disable the object from the specific System.  Very manual, but a way to get around the automated linking of systems.

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

If system names, tags or glossary items spell a normal word (eg HELP, or your Quote) we always put a fullstop at the end when we are registering it in Promapp so that when the word is used in its normal manner it doesn't get tagged. Promapp tags, glossary items and systems aren't case sensitive, so it reads help the same as HELP.