Using Promapp as a training guide

• 20 August 2019
  • 4 replies

Badge +3

We are looking to document how we deliver training (as a how to) using promapp and wondered if anyone else was doing this and had a process they could share or any tips they could impart.

Cheers

Anthony

4 replies

Badge +1

Hi @AnthonyKumnick - Having a 'Deliver training' process is a great idea. I do not have an example process to share with you unfortunately, but my tips would be:

1. Treat it like any other process - define the triggers, inputs, outputs, and key activities / steps as a starting point, and then build out the detail.

2. Include at an activity that says 'determine which Promapp processes will be used in your training'. Hopefully most managers will find that there are useful Promapp processes they can use to help new starters learn their roles.

3. Consider using the Promapp Training Add-On which allows you to create on-boarding plans and training units: https://content.promapp.com/media/3107/nintex-promapp-tech-spec-onboarding-and-training-add-on.pdf

I hope some of that is helpful! 

If you’d prefer to watch and learn, check out our help videos on your Nintex Promapp homepage for an overview of core Nintex Promapp functionality.
Userlevel 1

Hi @AnthonyKumnick this is how we onboard a new internal business area within our orgnisation.

It's not necessarily deliver training so I hope this is still useful.

Please do share yours once you have mapped something out. 

We're always looking at improving our onboarding journey :)

Badge +3
Cheers Wesso, Sorry I just stumbled across your reply thanks for getting back...