Turn off Dashboard Notifications for Images

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Does anyone know if you can turn off dashboard notifications for Images and/or documents?  We are currently creating new processes with a high volume of images, and users are getting frustrated at the notifications for new images. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks. 

4 replies

Badge +6

Hi Wendy,

I can see that this has been escalated - have you received a received a response for this yet?

Lauren

Userlevel 1
Badge +4
Hi Lauren I haven't had any feedback on this. thanks.
Badge +6

I'm really sorry about that Wendy - I'll look into the lack of follow up.

In terms of document notifications, there isn't a huge amount we can do here - although until the process is published there shouldn't be a heap of notifications about it or the contents.

It comes down to who is being told and why - are they document owners? process participants, promasters etc.

I have attached a notification matrix doc in case that is helpful - I am happy to chat and walk through the information if you'd like me to, just email me: lauren.raymond@nintex.com

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Thanks Lauren

I have had to work around this by removing people as Group Champions, and rely on Promasters to notify them when a new process is published. Note, notifications for new images (documents) appear as soon as they are uploaded, regardless of whether the process is published or not.

Regards