Solved

Trying to assign a process champion

Userlevel 1

Hi All,

I have just attempted to assign a user as Group process Champion, which I've done quite easily in the past, but i'm getting an error when I try to save (attached):

"User does not have the required permissions to be the primary champion of the process group."

My user is a Promaster - so I'm stumped. Any clues??

icon

Best answer by BrettHutchinson 21 May 2021, 06:46

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

There is a known issue with the new manage groups/viewing permissions that was released. I am thinking it could be an offput of this issue, which should be resolved over the weekend.

I recommend raising a support ticket at support@nintex.com for our team to evaluate and confirm. Also, I would recheck your issue post release on Monday to confirm.

Userlevel 1
Thanks Brett. raised. shall check back on Monday.
Userlevel 1
Badge +3
We had the same issue when this update was made and I worked with support. So this may help you or others looking into the same issue.

Under the new manage group/viewing permissions the user you want to add as a Group Champion has to be added to folder permission. If you use the All Staff role or add the user to folder you will then be able to add the user as a Group Champion.

Note: I was told that it could take overnight for the permission to take effect before I could add to Group Champion, but I was able to do so right away.