SR64
Novice

Multiple Experts for a process to identify to SME

Jump to solution

We have processes where there are legitimately two experts. I do not believe this is possible now, but can it please be added as an enhancement? It is not just that we want multiple staff to be able to edit the process, which can be achieved by Process Editor, but to identify more than one SME.

Labels: (1)
5 Replies
Penny
Nintex Promapp Expert
Nintex Promapp Expert

Re: Multiple Experts for a process to identify to SME

Jump to solution

Hi, 

Thanks for your feedback.  We have this existing User Voice idea for similar that you can upvote and comment on https://nintex.uservoice.com/forums/919189-7-nintex-promapp/suggestions/44831659-process-owner-and-e....

Thanks

0 Kudos
Wendy2
Scholar

Jump to solution

As a workaround, to identify where we have multiple SME's, we add them to the RACI as "Consulted Stakeholders"

SR64
Novice

Jump to solution

Hi, I received an email telling me this is 'solved'.  Does this mean it will be in the next release? When will that be please? I don't believe it is 'solved' yet. i.e. not in the current release.

0 Kudos
Noala
Scout

Jump to solution

I think Nintex may have marked this as solved due to the fact that there is a UserVoice/Product Feature Request item for this (as indicated in their reply to you).

0 Kudos
Penny
Nintex Promapp Expert
Nintex Promapp Expert

Jump to solution

Thanks Noala, That's correct, we marked the forum post as solved, rather than the functionality requested being solved, I can see how that is confusing, sorry! 

0 Kudos