Approve all option no longer available

• 28 February 2020
  • 3 replies

Seems like the "Approve All" buttons on the "My Changes" dashboard seems to be no longer available, although it's still referred to in the help.  Is this a defect or is there a new way to approve all of the outstanding items?

3 replies

Badge +6

Hi,

I can see that this has been escalated, but I'm not sure if it has been resolved for you - if not, could you clarify if you are referring to process/doc/changes or actual process approvals?

The 'mark all as seen' option is reliant on a site configuration setting being turned on - if someone has turned this option OFF in config the option within your dashboard will no longer show.

This button will also disappear if you only have changes that require action from you rather than simply marking as seen.

Does that help at all?

Lauren

Hi Lauren, thanks for the reply.

What is the site configuration option that you refer to?   I've checked and "Enable document approval" is "Off", and "Enable optional dashboard notifications for document changes" is also "Off". 

Thanks

Andrew

Ok... I looked harder and found it under the Configure->Dashboard section.  Sometimes these options are spread around a bit...!

Thanks again for the help