cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

About Nintex Hangouts

What is the Nintex Hangout?

We bring to you a fun and easy-to-learn videos showcasing whats new with Nintex, product release announcements, the latest features, particular topics, and of course solving questions right here from the community.

Who are the hangouts for?

The hangouts are for you! Whether partners, customers, and users and the format and messaging is just for you.  There is no selling, over-promising or anything of that nature.  We're just hanging out and talking about Nintex stuff so I can help you become a workflow automation guru, a Nintex hero in your own way and above all have fun.

Tags (2)
4 Replies
Workflow Hero

Re: About Nintex Hangouts

Nintex Hangouts is a great idea!

Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

Hi Eric Harris​ I keep having to watch the Hangout offline because I miss the actual broadcast day/time, where is the best way to find out "next hangout" ? (could be a new paragraph on this page)

thanks.

Francois.

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Francois,

Thanks for watching and checking out the broadcast.  I've toyed around with a few different ideas and the best way I have found was to use the Hangout home page Nintex Hangout to promote the next hangouts.  If you look on the right hand side you should see a date with a link to the next hangout. 

To view the scheduled hangouts and see past hangouts you can see them here Nintex Hangout - YouTube.

If you would like to join in or be a participant, let me know and we can schedule a special if the time zones are different.

Thanks again,

Eric

Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

thank you.

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply