Solved

Same JotBlock Response, Multiple Times

• 28 October 2021
  • 2 replies

Hi - 

I'm curious about using AssureSign Simple Setup Templates in the following scenario.

I have a template that is essentially a contract.  The signer needs to enter some personal information, then sign.  The contract is fairly lengthy and the signer will need to enter the same information in a few different places.  For example - they need to complete a JotBlock that includes their name, another JotBlock that includes their address, and then once again, later in the contract, complete additional JotBlocks with their Name, and Address.

Is it possible to configure the second JotBlock set to basically pull responses from the first JotBlock set?

I am aware of the ability to Pre-Fill signer info, but the sender will not know the responses ahead of time.

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by MillaZ 28 October 2021, 11:00

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +20

Simple Setup Template Source Grouping will provide you with the solution. 

• Source Group - you may assign a unique text value to a JotBlock as a "source group" name.  Then, you may pick the source group you created on that JotBlock and assign it to other JotBlocks.  JotBlocks that share the same source group value will share signer input.  When a signer changes the value one of the JotBlocks with a source group assigned, the same value will be set on all other JotBlocks with the same source group.

Badge +1

Hi, if a jotblock is assigned to a source group, can it still be editable when the signer reviews it?