cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
psu1247
Nintex Newbie

Hi Team, I have few clarifications regarding Nintex workflow migration from on premise to o365. Is there any way where we can stop publishing of workflows in destination site ?

We came across a scenario where workflows got trigger while migration. Need to understand if there is anything through which we can control this in Nintex. 

Is there any way where we can stop Nintex workflows from getting published in destination site?

It would really help if we have a call for the same.

Please revert in case of any queries.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
praios81
Nintex Newbie

Re: Hi Team, I have few clarifications regarding Nintex workflow migration from on premise to o365.

Hi,
I understood you want to stop users from publishing workflows in the destination site. Because you wrote that you migrate from on premise to Office 365 with destination site you mean the Office 365 environment?

In Office 365 you may want to open the Nintex Workflow Settings and set up at least one Nintex Administrator. Everyone who then is not an Administrator will not be able to publish workflows.

In on prem you could set site collections to read only mode to prevent workflows from being changed or limit the workflow designers in the site collection settings of your environment.

Does this make sense?

Best regards

Enrico

0 Kudos