Capability Sort By

K2 Package on InfoPath form library

In my legacy application we have an InfoPath form library with custom logics. Fields in the InfoPath form has been stored as form library columns. So...

• By Hande
  • August 14, 2016  17:52

SmartForm Rule won't fire

I know this is a total newb question, but I'm stumped and can't find anythign obvious that I've done incorrectly. On a view, I have a submit button t...

• By Chadlet
  • August 12, 2016  14:02

Create form/view parameters by code

Hi, I'm trying to make a method that allow me to create new parameters to a specific form or view by code. Here is my code: Snippet Forms...

Update specific list item in SharePoint 2013 from ...

Hi, I have a workflow that is attached to a certain K2 SmartForm. Neither the form nor the workflow are connected to SharePoint 2013 environment,...

• By SvenW
  • August 12, 2016  03:13

Reusing the actions

Hi All, How can I save set of actions in SmartForm so I can reuse them on different button clicks ? Regards, Imran

• By IP7799
  • August 11, 2016  08:25

K2 Workspace Go To Activity Process Rights

If at any point a workflow running under the username(User A) initiating the workflow fails or needs an activity re-run, if an Admin user(User B) goe...

SmartForm: Set TextBox value by Javascript - when ...

Hi, I have added a value to a TextBox using Javascript. Now I want to use this value for Parameters. Apparently I cannot. Although there is a val...

• By SvenW
  • August 11, 2016  05:05

Workflow to evaluate each item uploaded from Excel...

I'm using the Excel Import Broker to populate content within our application. The installation, and configuration was successful, and I can populate ...

List View - DropDown word wrap

Hello, I have list view with dropdown in it, but dropdown value is not wordwrap. (See attached image) How to enable word-wrap on list view drop-...

• By Kishan
  • August 10, 2016  08:23

Editable list view - Cascade dropdown value is set...

Hello, I am expierencing issue with Editable list view. This list view contains 2 drop downs with a parent & child relationship, 2 open text...

• By Kishan
  • August 10, 2016  08:11

Displaying Dates in the correct format

Hello, I have a date fields in a SQL database which are stored in date and datetime2 format. When executing the Read method on the Smartobject l...

set the action as "approved" if no desti...

Dear all, Our workflow have such scenarios that we get destinations using Smartobject interface, sometimes this interface get no destination, if ...

• By renren
  • August 10, 2016  01:36