Capability Sort By

Move K2 forms from Development server to Productio...

I am creating K2 form in development server and i want to move the same files in Production server. Both the servers are different. Can we move the f...

k2 studio Sharepoint list people or group allow mu...

Dear All, we have requirements to develop 4 stage approval process, using sharepoint list person or group people picker control. i able to cr...

Script to refresh identity cache in 4.7?

Anyone got a script for refreshing the K2 user identity cache in 4.7? Old scripts no longer work and not having much joy getting any resolution from ...

How to setup K2 Blackpearl to integrate with Offic...

Hi All, I am busy doing a new install for a client and require some input from the community. We are installing K2 4.7 and the infrastructure of ...

Multiple Attachments in Email

Hi, Can multiple file attachments in K2 notification email for SmartActions? Attachment file will be stored in SQL database. The number of files ...

• By ekyaw
  • November 23, 2016  22:45

Check existing K2 service accounts

Hi, Where can I check service accounts that are used in existing K2 ? It is version 4.6.9 which includes K2 Workflow and K2 Smartforms. I ...

• By ekyaw
  • November 23, 2016  17:37

the worklist pass parameter with Value = 0

Hi everyone i have a little problem that when I try to load the form from the worklist the worklist always pass the parameter with value =0 the li...

• By ShIbAh
  • November 23, 2016  04:34

Newbie SmartObject question

I'm very green, so parden if this is an easy one. I'm using K2 blackpearl 4.7. I've created a single table in a SQL Server database named "Test...

How to check whether Work Item is locked in K2 Sma...

Hi, K2 workflow will assign a task to multiple individual users. One of the user open the work item (lock the task). The rest of the user couldn'...

• By ekyaw
  • November 22, 2016  04:14

Release his/her Work Item when closing the form in...

Hi All, How I can release "Open Work Item" when closing the form? I could find only Opne Work Item rule action in K2 smartforms. I coudln't find ...

• By ekyaw
  • November 22, 2016  04:10

Authentication issue while connecting 3rd party sy...

Experts, We are stuck up with Authentication issue in connecting to the external system. Request you to please give some idea to resolve the issu...

• By Amar1
  • November 21, 2016  23:51

Is sharepoint 2013 site compatible with K2 blackpe...

I have sharepoint 2013 backend with site collection running in SP2010 Compatibility mode with K2 version 4.6.8. I am working on a project of indexing...