Capability Sort By

If you don't have your BlackPearl Core Certifi...

Just went through the K2 BlackPearl Core Certification Test and wanted to share with the community. Also I know that "FutureK2Guru" aka "BP" co...

Need three choice selection on smartform

I'm looking to add three drop down list controls to my smartform that are dependent on each other, that the user can select multiple options from and...

• By RLP
  • December 05, 2016  18:29

When user "X's" out of a SmartForm o...

Hi there. Me again. I looked around for this and I'm not seeing it. I'd like to set up an action on a smartform (or subform) where if a user...

Replace of ItemReference??

Hi Im converting some workflow from Sharepoint 2010 to Sharepoint 2013 on-prims in K2 Blackpearl 4.6.11. In the old workflows i have used U...

• By License
  • December 05, 2016  06:54

SmartForm deleted in designer but still exist in K...

Dear support, I have deleted the smartform in the designer and when I tried to delete the views, now its saying its associated with the SmartForm an...

• By IPO
  • December 02, 2016  12:38

Best way to set up destination rule for my situati...

Although I'm understanding most things about K2 that I need to understand, the whole workflow destionation rule and slot thing I just don't get. ...

Yammer Integration

Hello all, I'm curious to find out if there are any out of the box integrations with Yammer or if I would have to create my own Service Broker. ...

Customized worklist with Worklist Service Broker -...

Hi there. This has been a problem that I've been spending a lot of time trying to solve and have had no luck. The standard worklist is not c...

Why isn't this Javascript code working in Data...

Any ideas why this code isn't working when added to an expression on a data label with Literal ticked? It's supposed to generate a random alphanumer...

Any ideas why this code isn't working when added to an expression on a data label with Literal ticked? It's supposed to generate a random alphanume...

Any ideas why this code isn't working when added to an expression on a data label with Literal ticked? It's supposed to generate a random alphanu...

Any ideas why this code isn't working when added to an expression on a data label with Literal ticked? It's supposed to generate a random alphanu...