Capability Sort By

Trigger report print from smartform

Is it feasible, using a custom control, to trigger a label print to a designated printer? I would like to provide a button to print off a barcode la...

URM Service - User SO - Get Users

Hello All, I'm implementing a custom user manager, and I've done it as described here : https://help.k2.com/onlinehelp/k2blackpearl/icg/4.7/def...

List View - Append Selection by column

Hello everyone. I am trying to achieve some functionality I have never attempted before. I want to be able to have a list view, in a smartfor...

Execute Stored Procedure - Can't Finish creati...

Hi there. I'm brand new to writing stored procedures, so please forgive if I appear ignorant. I built a workflow process to add items to my...

K2 Smartforms - Limiting Drop Down Box Selections

Hello everyone. I am building a request form that will go to multiple approvers. In the initial request, I have 3 drop down boxes that are l...

SMTP Mail not being sent on v4.7 server using &quo...

Anyone know how to fix this... On my new Prod server (4.7), i'm using SMTP mail on some forms to send an EMAIL ACTION from the Smartform Rules. ...

Worklist: My Worklist and Group Worklist (Assigned...

In Smartform, is there a way to have two different worklists? One is worklist which is just assigned to me and another is assigned to a role which I...

User's manager when using SAML

When using Active Directory with Windows Authentication in K2, a manager can view an employee's worklist as long as the proper org structure is added...

• By steveh
  • January 27, 2017  05:32

SmartForms: Error on EditableListView while filter...

Hello Community, I got an error while filtering data in an editable ListView. First I load a value from a different SO. Afterwards I execute the...

• By Sparrow
  • January 27, 2017  05:17

SmartObject Update Method

I have created smartobject and a form associated to the smartobject. I was able to configure my form to create new records when I enter data and clic...

• By KAS
  • January 27, 2017  02:54

Stored Procedure not show in SmartObject Service T...

Hi all, I created a stored procedure. However, it was not shown in SmartObject Service Tester. I need to publish it as a SmartObject to be us...

• By foo_yk
  • January 26, 2017  20:48

Can you set expected duration for an activity dyna...

I know you can set the expected duration at design time, is there a way to set the expected duration for an activity or event dynamically?