Capability Sort By

Append text to filename in file attachment control...

Hello, We have a file attachment control in smart form which allows multiple attachments. That control uses sharepoint list for storing files...

How to avoid nested If conditions

Hi, I am still learning K2, I would ideally like to nest If conditions within a Smart Form. I want to avoid using a workflow. My first If stateme...

• By DanK2
  • February 03, 2017  06:36

Is there major problems with K2 v4.7 ... Wish you ...

Has anyone experienced nothing but frustration when migrating from v4.6.11 to v4.7....? I've spent the past few months just troubleshooting 100% ...

Smartforms - The configuration has been adjusted a...

Getting this warning when going into a "navigate to form view and execute its load method". K2 Designer - Powered by K2 blackpearl T...

Put mulitple choice values into one string using K...

Hi All, We have a multiple checkbox in one form, user can select multiple checkbox and we want K2 to put all select values into one string with |...

• By TTN
  • February 02, 2017  09:08

K2 cannot save empty dates

Good morning, On a K2 view I have 2 date fields. They are not requiered on the view, neither in the sharepoint list where they are saved and also...

• By LDWill
  • February 02, 2017  06:14

Download uploaded attachments from Database SMO

Hi everyone, I need assistance on displaying stored attachments in a list view and it must be clickable so that the user can download it for refe...

More than one worklist in a form

I am not sure if this is a bug or just happening on my side. I have 2 worklists in a form. Both with custom filters. When I load the form, both looks...

Unable to refer K2 client Dll's in ASP.net cor...

hi all, I am trying to consume K2 client Dlls in one of my asp.net core template web api project. We created ASP.NET core template web api proje...

K2 Designer hangs when loading

Hi I have problem with K2 Designer. I have installed K2 blackpearl 4.6 (4.12060.1.0) and K2 SmartForms 1.0 (4.12165.1.0) on Windows Server 2008 R2 SP...

Remove Fonts from RTF control

Hi all We have a number of fonts in the RTF control which are not required. We also need to add an additional one (which is on the K2 servers and...

• By Dave-S
  • February 01, 2017  05:41

How to pass parameter from sharepoint to K2 form.

Hi, I am using SharePoint list where I had a button.Once the button is clicked I need to pass some value like ID to K2 form. Is there anyway... ...

• By K2A
  • February 01, 2017  04:55