Capability Sort By

K2 Server Freezed For a Specific Interval

Hey Folks! We had a very disturbing issue on our Production server which killed our business systems for a fixed interval everyday. Business ...

• By lubna
  • February 27, 2017  05:23

Searching in Tree Control (Complex type)

I want to search values in Tree Control which is of complex type. Also, complete tree hierarchy should be open (visible) on the basis of values enter...

That Was Easy Button with K2....

We all know the popular "That was Easy Button". well is possible to have it in you K2 Form with 3 DataLabels + 3 Expressions + 2 Picture Controls. al...

Large Table (100,000+) with picker control

I'm very confused at the moment as to how the Picker Control works. From what I can tell, it resolves by selecting ALL records from a table, then fil...

Smartobject missing in workflow

We created smartobject and workflow through K2 application with in sharepoint. We have a multilevel approval workflow. In first level, we are taking ...

• By m_s
  • February 23, 2017  11:06

Using Picker Control with Parameterized WebService...

Hi, First of all, thanks for your attention. I have a WebService which takes part of the address and zip code and returns matching addresses....

• By ManjuKP
  • February 23, 2017  09:33

Trying the Word Document Generator Service Broker

Yes, we all know K2 Forms is being used for much more than originally designed... and seems like everybody want to find the magic tool to enforce and...

Exception accesing worklistItem.ProcessInstance.Or...

Hi, When I try to acces worklistItem.ProcessInstance.Originator.Name property I get following exception: Send failed with error: An operatio...

• By Piotr
  • February 23, 2017  00:03

Workflow is running consistently without an end ev...

I have a workflow with the functionality of updating the status as "Submitted" and after that I'm placing a user task for the approval process. Once ...

• By Sowmiya
  • February 22, 2017  22:44

REST service - add Service Instance in SmartTester...

we have a REST Service Not able to create a service instance (to create advance smartobjects) to receive objects any guidance..

• By PSehgal
  • February 22, 2017  20:18

DB Failover

Hi All, Do anyone know how to setup failover environment in K2 Blackpearl , The scenarios is : I have 2 DB , which is Server A and Serv...

• By Hanif
  • February 22, 2017  01:20

K2 Farm Installation

Hi all , During installation of k2 blackpearl, i planned to install the K2 Farm in Multiple Server . Two server for Application , two for Web Ap...

• By Hanif
  • February 22, 2017  00:56